Your donation positively impacts a child's life. Not to mention, it makes you a part of something big. Start something now.
Click image to donate!
It's not just a donation, it's an investment in a child's future.
Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. When you donate online or by mail you join our cause and directly support children in your community. No matter how little or big the amount, donating can make a difference in the lives of young people around you.
Donating pays dividends.
Research shows that our mentoring works. Children (Littles) with a Big Brother, Big Sister, Big Couple or school-based mentor show significant strides in their personal and academic lives. They are more confident in their schoolwork performance, they get along better with their families and they are 52% less likely to skip school.
Your support goes far.
Your financial support helps us provide our programs and services in Yavapai County, so we can develop more high school and college graduates, community leaders and entrepreneurs. Nearly 90% of every dollar you give goes directly to making and supporting Matches between Littles and Bigs.
Big Brothers Big Sisters is a Platinum Level GuideStar participant, with demonstrated commitment to transparency. This means you can rest assured that we are using donations wisely.
Your donation supports:
- Recruiting new Big Brother and Big Sister volunteers.
- Covering the costs of background checks, while ensuring our trained professional case managers match Littles to responsible Bigs (volunteer mentors).
- Enabling ongoing professional supervision and relationship support for every Big and Little Match.
- Providing cultural and social activities to enrich opportunities for children.
- Providing community referral services to families and youth.
Your legacy can have an impact, too. A planned gift to Big Brothers Big Sisters ensures the continuation of our landmark mentoring programs and creates your own legacy of support. If you are considering making Big Brothers Big Sisters part of your trust, bequest or endowment, please contact Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters Foundation Executive Director Paul Border: 602.615.2080.