Women of Influence: More Powerful Together
200 CHILDREN ARE ON THE OUTSIDE, LOOKING IN & WAITING ...
for a Big Sister or Big Brother to help them realize their potential
Who we are
‘The Women of Influence’
“It’s all about our children. The impact must be Big, Bold, Fierce and Powerful.”
Mission: To inspire the collective passion of Women of Influence in our community to create positive life changing relationships in the lives of children in need.
How do we get it done?
- Tapping into the most POWERFUL voice in Philanthropy:
- Mobilize the power of our community’s women to match the 200 children “looking in the window” of Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters, waiting for their very own Big Brother or Big Sister.
- The Goal to Meet The Dream: $480,626
- Women of Influence Membership Level: $5,000 annually
- Promise Maker: $1,500 annually
- Connect us to potential Big Sisters and Big Brothers in our community.
When Do We Begin? NOW.
- Recognition plaque, bracelet and annual charms for members
- Acknowledgement at the November Gala
- Annual celebration and presentation of bracelets & charms in January
- Women of Influence Next Generation (WINGS) to launch Summer 2018
- Gift Giving to Honor Your Wife, Daughter or In Memory of Your Mother
Will You Join Me?
Dr. Billie Orr
Woman of Distinction
Women of Influence
Dr. Maureen Erickson
Dr. Billie Orr
Dr. Terry Vaughan
Cody Anne Yarnes
*Women of Influence, Next Generation
Women in Philanthropy are Unstoppable!
• Women are the fastest growing segment of the U.S. economy
• Women are starting businesses at six times the rate of men
• Women control 83% of all checkbooks in America
• Women are responsible for purchasing 85% to 95% of all goods and services sold in the U.S. This amounts to over $7 trillion!
• Women control 51% of the Stock Exchange
• Women control 60% of the nation’s wealth ($14 trillion)
• 60% of all graduates in higher education are women
• $130 trillion will transfer from one generation to the next over the next decade. Women will inherit this wealth as they live 4.8 years longer than men
• The reason women have not given? NO ONE ASKED!
• Women are transforming charitable giving globally