“Building an endowment to ensure the future of Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters, and through it, the futures of the at-risk children of our communities.”
Planned Giving Offers Some Unique Opportunities to Create a Lasting Legacy for Future Generations.
If you are interested in making a gift that reflects your long-term commitment to the Mission and Programs of Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters, we invite you to click here to explore the variety of Planned Gifts that are available, and learn how they can make a huge difference in the lives of our children, while:
● Retaining the benefit of your assets during your lifetime
● Perhaps increasing your income derived from those assets
● Obtaining a significant current income tax deduction, depending on the type of Planned Gift that best suits your circumstances
● Avoiding capital gains tax on highly appreciated assets
● Reducing the amount of estate tax paid by your heirs
To get more information about Planned Giving and how it could benefit you and us, please contact:
Paul Border, Executive Director, at 928-443-1787 or email or call the YBBBS Office at 928-778-5135 and ask about Endowment Giving.
Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters, a tax-exempt Arizona non-profit corporation, with a principal business address of 3805 Lakeside Village Drive, Prescott, AZ 86301. (Tax ID # 45-4578557)